Data Protection Notice
At Fujikura, we firmly believe that names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and other personal information that can be used to identify individuals must be handled properly. For this purpose, we have established and practice a policy for the collection and handling of personal information.
Fujikura has adopted the principle of privacy by design, implementing appropriate technical and organizational controls adapted to the processing of the different categories of personal data and data subjects. Fujikura will also ensure that the definition and planning of all new or significantly changed systems that collect or process personal data will be subject to due consideration of privacy issues.
Who is the Data Controller for your data?
Identity: Fujikura Automotive Europe S.A.U., (hereinafter “FAE”)
Legal address: Avda. de Ranillas nº 3, Edificio Dinamiza 3 A, planta 1ª, oficina i, Zaragoza, Spain
Registration data: Commercial Registry of Zaragoza, Page Z-3601, Volume 2926, Sheet 94, Inscription 48-N
Tax identification number: A-50498195
Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and they will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. The information about the particular purposes of each kind of processing is provided to the data subjects at the moment of the collection of its personal data, including its details as basic information.
Personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
In its everyday business operations Fujikura makes use of a variety of data about identifiable individuals, including data regarding:
- Current, past and prospective employees
- Users of its websites
- Visitors of its premises
- Business partners
- Other contact persons
What is the legitimation for processing your data?
It is Fujikura policy to identify the appropriate basis for processing and to document it, in accordance with the Regulation. The legal basis for processing of personal data by Fujikura are consent of the data subject, performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation, and legitimate interest. Therefore, we process your data because of one of the following reasons:
- We have a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- To comply with the law
- You visit our premises, where a surveillance system is installed for security purposes
What recipients will receive your data?
In case your data are transferred to third parties, you have been informed at the moment of their collection of who else may process such data. These transfers are based on the purposes of the contractual relationship or in order to provide you a better service. We always implement the appropriate safeguards when transfers are made.
In some cases, Fujikura may transfer your data to other entities within the Group, located in or out of Spain. Intra-group international data transfers are authorized by standard data protection clauses approved by the Spanish supervisory authority.
You may find all the details of the Group at Facilities
How have we obtained your data?
We always obtain the personal data directly from you, as data subject.
What are your rights when you provide data?
You may exercise the following rights, by the email provided in the basic information, or before the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, attaching a copy of your ID card.
- Right of access: you have the right to access to your personal data and the information about how we process them
- Right of rectification: you have a right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you
- Right to be forgotten (cancellation): in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing: in certain circumstances, you can request the restriction of processing of your data. In this case, we will only store them to file or defend any claims
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to transfer them to another data controller
- Right to object: in certain circumstances and based on their specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. We will cease processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to file or defend any claims
- Right to object to automated processing: you also have the right to object to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we shall stop processing your data
- Right to complain to a Supervisory: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that we have not responded to your request to solve a problem, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy
Anonymous data collection
In general, you can visit the websites of Fujikura Automotive Europe on an anonymous basis, i.e. without informing us of who you are. When you visit our website, our web servers in Europe save as standard the IP address of your internet service provider via which you access our website, the site from which you access our site and the files you access from us, as well as the date of your visit and general information about your browser. These data are only analysed in anonymized form for statistical purposes.